We love seeing and hearing what God is doing in and through the women of Concord. Our desire is not only for women to grow closer together and walk through life with each other...but for each woman to grow in their faith with the Lord.
There are a number of ways for you to get involved with Concord Women: Events, mom2mom, bible classes and much more! We would love for you to join us!
She Loves Out Loud
FEB 15 | Doors open at 11:am
On February 15, 2020, women from coast to coast will gather across all U.S. time zones to hear true stories of hope and healing through prayer and Scripture. The LIVE interviews will be dazzling as the Lord's power over trauma is revealed and shared! What a day! We will stand together to proclaim Scripture; discuss the themes of hope; worship in song; and pray side by side in churches, pregnancy centers, rescue missions, colleges and homes.
Classes - Winter/Spring 2020
ROMANS (Precepts Women’s Study)
- Romans 1 – 5 explains the foundational doctrines of our faith – original sin, justification, redemption and propitiation. Gain an excellent grasp of the doctrine of salvation!
- Wednesdays | 6:30 PM | G200 | Ruth Geiger & Carol Jordan
- Wednesdays | 2 PM | Tellico Village | Melody Dunaway
|WED | 6:30PM | REGISTER||WED | 2PM | REGISTER|
TRUSTWORTHY (Women’s Study)
- During this study on 1 & 2 Kings, Lysa Terkerst is in Israel and honestly reveals the places of distrust in her own heart while exploring the deeply applicable Scriptures that will teach us to trust God.
- Mondays | 6:30 PM | Missions Training Center | Rhonda Sallas
- Thursdays | 9 AM | Missions Training Center | Angelia Blalock & Sylvia Frejd
|MON | 6:30PM | REGISTER||THURS | 9AM | REGISTER|
"Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer."
- Romans 12:12
The mission of mom2mom is to connect and encourage moms through authentic relationships and Biblical truth. mom2mom is a group of moms with kids of all ages. We encourage, fellowship, learn and grow. At the heart of our ministry are our Titus Moms: experienced mothers who are willing to minister to younger moms as directed in Titus 2.
There are no upcoming events for this ministry.