"Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer."
- Romans 12:12
The mission of mom2mom is to connect and encourage moms through authentic relationships and Biblical truth. mom2mom is a group of moms with kids of all ages. We encourage, fellowship, learn and grow. At the heart of our ministry are our Titus Moms: experienced mothers who are willing to minister to younger moms as directed in Titus 2.
- To register and pay ($25 yearly), visit the link below:
- Register online for mom2mom
On the first Wednesday of every month, we welcome a speaker to encourage and teach us! If you want to get to know other moms, get advice on important parenting issues and learn to find peace in your parenting journey - mom2mom is the place for you!
2020 Winter Kick Off!
- January 22
- 9 AM and 6 PM
- Fireside Room
- This year, we are bring back kid2kid! Now, your kids will be learning as well during this time and it is no longer just baby sitting. We are excited to offer this program again for your kiddos!
Meeting Dates & Times
- Wednesday Mornings at 9 AM in the Fireside Room (G207) - childcare by advance reservation only
- Wednesday Evenings at 6 PM in the Fireside Room (G207) - childcare by advance reservation only
You are welcome to attend meetings at either time. If you cannot attend at your regular time, please join us at the other time.
- mom2mom Meeting Schedule will be posted soon! We normally have our large group/speaker meeting on the first Wednesday of each month. Other Wednesdays, we will have our weekly mom2mom Bible study.
- Childcare is free but you must RSVP by emailing Tiffany Moro by noon on the Monday before each meeting!
There are no upcoming events for this ministry.