During this time...we want to walk beside you online and help you and your family by providing resources for you, your kids and your family. Below, we will have different resources each day until we can meet again in person. We love you and are here for you. If you need us during this time, whether it is a question, a prayer request or anything...please email us at email@example.com
JOIN US ON SUNDAY MORNINGS AT:
8 AM: PRESCHOOL WORSHIP
10:15 AM: ELEMENTARY WORSHIP
Family Home Worship // May 31
ACTIVITY PAGES FOR LESSON
Spend some time using these resources to hold a daily family devotion. Help lead your kids in discovering God's Word!
DOWNLOAD FROM APP STORE/GOOGLE PLAY - THIS IS HOW YOU WILL LEAD YOUR CHILDREN THROUGH THESE DEVOTIONS AS A FAMILY
- Download the Bible for Kids by YouVersion
- Week of April 26: Focus on "Abraham's Big Test" (6 Days)
- Download the Bible by YouVersion
- Week of April 26: Focus on "How Great is Our GOD" (7 Days)
PRAYER PROMPTS FOR THE WEEK:
- Praise God for directing our government and working His perfect plans through them
- Thank God for providing perfect love and care for your family during quarantine
- Ask God to give His wisdom to Pastor John Mark and our other church leaders as how to re-open our church
- Ask God to show you how He has been protecting your family during quarantine
Challege your kids to help with some chores around the house. Make this a time where your kids develop a great work ethic, learn responsibility, build character to help them to feel like an important member of the family.
CHORE CHALLENGE - APRIL 28:
This week's chore challenge is clearning the car!
This is a double chore. First we will start with the inside. How many of you have papers, candy wrappers, pencils, gummies, water bottles, etc. left in your car? Well, this week is the week to get all that taken care of. Most of your children are smaller than you and can more easily get in between the car seats and grab those items that you can’t.
- Have them begin with a garbage bag.
- Then have them begin to empty whatever has been left in the car into the garbage bag.
- You will need to supervise this because you don’t want any valuables to get into the garbage bag by accident.
- If they have toys, socks, stuffed animals or other important things in there, put them in a basket and have them put those items where they go in the house, once you are finished
Second, let’s do the outside of the car. Even the younger children can help wash the car.
- You probably need to be the one that holds the water hose and sprays the car.
- Show them how you wash a section and then use the hose to get the soap off before it dries.
- Show them the importance of clean windows and mirrors.
- Now, your children may get really, really hot doing this, so you may need to spray them down after everything is done.
- Just remember to keep holding the water hose, if the children get it you could end up wet also! Have fun!
Remember to always tell them how much you appreciate them doing their chore. Praise their efforts even if they aren’t perfect. Criticism will only dampen their spirits.
Have you made a chore chart yet? Remember, pinterest has some great ideas.
Please send in your pictures or videos by emailing them to firstname.lastname@example.org
All of our Concord Kids are working hard to memorize verses each week...and we are going to continue doing just that during this time.
As of March 25, our Group Verse Total is = 2,995
Here are all the verses we are memorizing this Spring:
Here are more resources to help your kids memorize these verses:
Have your kids get into the kitchen to make a recipe and send us a short video of it for a chance to become our Concord Kids Chef of the Week!
You can see all the videos of our Chefs of the Week on our Facebook page and on Instagram
Do you want to be a Concord Kids Chef of the Week? The link to send us your videos is below! Keep those videos coming in!
- Videos need to be a maximum of 3 minutes long
- NO adults in these videos! This is your kid's time to SHINE!
- If you don't want to edit, you can send pictures of there preparations and then a short one minute video of them telling us about their recipe
- We need your videos emailed by noon on Wednesday, April 1st
- Send ALL videos HERE
Spend some time as a family playing a game together. We will have a game posted each week detailing the game and would LOVE to see some pictures and videos of your family playing it.
Remember parents, this is for fun, so don't get mad when your kids beat you! Haha!
April 3 Family Game Night // "Celebrities"
Serve Saturdays gear us up for serving our families, neighbors, world and community. Each Saturday we will post a fun way that families can focus in and live our Jesus' greatest commandments to love God and to love others. By serving others, showing kindness and putting others first, we are sharing the love of Christ and showing His light in the darkness.
Serve Saturday // April 4 // Prayer Walk
Prayer walk around your neighborhood or set some time aside to pray for specific neighbors and families in your neighborhood.
Pray that they feel the love and peace of Jesus.
Write, “we prayed for you today” and put it on a post it note and put it on their mailbox or at their doorstep.