Summer Sports Camps
The Sports Outreach ministry is once again pleased to provide several sports camp opportunities for children. These camps are designed to teach fundamentals of basketball and soccer in a fun, engaging environment.
We keep our coach-to-camper ratio low to allow quality instruction as well as personal attention for your child, while keeping the cost at a very reasonable amount. We hope you will have your child join us this summer!
- Register online for all Summer Sports Camps
- Preschoolers must be at least 4 Years old before the first day of camp
- School age children will participate in the grade completed in the 2014-15 school year
- Please arrive 10 minutes before camp starts, wearing appropriate clothes and shoes for camp
- All campers should bring a drink, labeled with their name
- Every camper will receive a certificate and T-shirt
- Kindergarten - 2nd Grade || June 29 - July 1 || 9-11 AM || $45
- Register for Basketball Mini-Camp
- Kindergarten - 2nd Grade || July 13-17 || 9-11 AM || $60
- Register for K-2nd Basketball Camp
- 2nd - 5th Grade (Girls & Boys) || July 20-24 || 9 AM - Noon || $75
- Register for 2nd-5th Basketball Camp
- 1st - 4th Grade || July 27-31 || 9-11 AM || $60
- Register for Soccer Camp
- 4 Years - Kindergarten || August 3-5 || 9-11 AM || $45
- Register for Soccer Mini-Camp
*Soccer Camps will be held on the fields at the Kingston Pike Campus; Basketball Camps will be held in the Family Life Center Gym.
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 865.672.1450.
There are no upcoming events for this ministry.