Summer Sports Camps
The Sports Outreach ministry is once again pleased to provide several sports camp opportunities for children. These camps are designed to teach fundamentals of basketball and soccer in a fun, engaging environment.
We keep our coach-to-camper ratio low to allow quality instruction as well as personal attention for your child, while keeping the cost at a very reasonable amount. We hope you will have your child join us this summer!
- Register online for all Summer Sports Camps
- Preschoolers must be at least 4 Years old before the first day of camp
- School age children will participate in the grade completed in the 2015-16 school year
- Please arrive 10 minutes before camp starts, wearing appropriate clothes and shoes for camp
- All campers should bring a drink, labeled with their name
- Every camper will receive a certificate and T-shirt
- Kindergarten - 2nd Grade || June 27-29 || 9-11 AM || $45
- Register online for Basketball Mini-Camp
*Please Note - Dates listed on the website are correct; Dates listed in the Summer Sports Camps brochure are incorrect
- Kindergarten - 2nd Grade || July 11-15 || 9-11 AM || $65
- Register online for K-2nd Basketball Camp
- 2nd - 5th Grade (Boys & Girls) || July 18-22 || 9 AM - Noon || $75
- Register online for 2nd-5th Basketball Camp
- 4 Years - Kindergarten || June 20-22 || 9-11 AM || $45
- Register online for Soccer Mini-Camp
- 1st-4th Grade (Boys & Girls) || July 25-29 || 9-11 AM || $65
- Register online for Soccer Camp
*Soccer Camps will be held on the fields at the Kingston Pike Campus; Basketball Camps will be held in the Family Life Center Gym.
For more information, please email email@example.com or call 865.672.1450.
There are no upcoming events for this ministry.