Welcome to Concord Kids Preschool Ministry!
We have three values that we believe help us to reach families in our community and open doors so kids can learn about Jesus.
1 - FUN
We believe that when we create a fun atmosphere where kids WANT to be, we open the door for kids to learn about God. We want kids to be so excited about coming to church on Sundays that they are dragging their parents here! We are committed to creating engaging large group sessions and fun series to get kids and their families to church.
2 - FRIENDS
Fun opens the door to get kids to church, but relationships bring them back. We believe that kids need community and that is found inside small groups with other kids and with a leader that cares about your child!
3 - FAITH
Fun opens the door, relationships bring them back, but faith is what really matters! More than anything, we want partner with parents to introduce kids to a lifelong relationship with Jesus.
From newborns to kindergarteners, our preschoolers experience the love of Christ and begin to see the truths of God's Word. We offer increasing levels of learning for:
What to Expect
1. Check-In: We are committed to keeping your child safe and secure while they are in Concord Kids, so every child is required to check into a computer and wear a security nametag. On your first visit, please see a volunteer at the Guest Check-In in the Preschool lobby who will help you check-in for the first time and assign your child to a small group.
2. Small Group: Every child is assigned a small group where leaders will care for and teach your child and they can build friendships with their peers. This is where kids open the Bible and learn God’s Word, play games together and pray for one another. You will drop off and pick up your child in their small group room.
3. Large Group: During Concord Kids, small groups will travel to a large group environment where we worship together, play games and creatively learn the Bible lesson for the day.
4. Pick Up: When Concord Kids is over, parents must show their security tag before we allow you to enter the Preschool hall. This ensures that only adults who are authorized to pick up children are in the secure area. Your child’s small group leader will match the code on the parent security tag with your child’s nametag. If either of you lose your tag, please see a Concord Kids volunteer in the Preschool lobby.
Where is the Concord Kids Preschool Lobby?
We are located on the upper level of the Preschool/Children's Building, which is east of the tall Worship Center.
Will my child be safe?
When you enter the preschool area, you’ll find a check-in desk and friendly greeters who will explain our nametag verification system and help your child get settled. Our campus has a variety of other security features as well, so if you have a specific security concern, feel free to mention that when you check in.
Where should I park?
We recommend that you park behind the Preschool/Children's Building (this is the only parking lot behind the church, so it is easy to find).
Events & Opportunities
View the events tab at the top of the page to connect with upcoming Preschool Ministry events.
Concord Kids Wednesdays
Concord Kids Wednesdays is an action-packed ministry for Preschool - 5th Graders during the school year. We begin with a time of powerful music and worship, and then children break out into grades for fun-filled activities.
Family Dedication is a special celebration for you, as parents, to make a public commitment before God, your church, and your family. This commitment is to raise your children in a Christ-centered home.
Parent's Night Out
Select Fridays from 6-9:30 PM on the KP Campus
Parents Night Out is a ministry for parents and their young children. Infants through 5th graders are welcome to join the PNO children’s activities at FBC, where they will receive dinner and enjoy fun activities while their parents take a break.
- Register your child(ren) for Parent's Night Out
- Register HERE
Volunteer in Preschool Ministry
Preschool classes are staffed with volunteers of all ages who have passed FBC’s security screening. All parents and other church members are encouraged to serve on a rotating basis. Come be a part of a growing ministry that allows you to have a lasting impact in the lives of children. The rewards are eternal!