"Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing."
- 1 Thessalonians 5:11
The mission of mom2mom is to connect and encourage moms through authentic relationships and Biblical truth.
At the heart of our ministry are our Titus Moms: experienced mothers who are willing to minister to younger moms as directed in Titus 2.
- To Register and Pay (a $15 fee), visit the link below:
- Register online for mom2mom
On the first Wednesday of every month, we welcome a speaker to encourage and teach us! New to this year we have added Focus Groups - panels of experts to help answer your questions about hot topics and tough issues facing all moms today.
If you want to get to know other moms, get advice on important parenting issues and learn to find peace in your parenting journey - mom2mom is the place for you!
Meeting Dates & Times
- Meetings Begin on September 6
- Wednesday Mornings at 9 AM in the Fireside Room (G207)
- Wednesday Evenings at 6 PM in the Fireside Room (G207)
You are welcome to attend meetings at either time. If you cannot attend at your regular time, please join us at the other time.
- Childcare is free but you must RSVP by emailing Tiffany Moro by noon on the Monday before each meeting!
Winter Bible Study
- Morning: 'Walking with God in the Season of Motherhood' by Melissa B. Kruger
- Evening: 'Mom Set Free' by Jeannie Cunnion
There are no upcoming events for this ministry.