"Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer."
- Romans 12:12
The mission of mom2mom is to connect and encourage moms through authentic relationships and Biblical truth. mom2mom is a group of moms with kids of all ages. We encourage, fellowship, learn and grow. At the heart of our ministry are our Titus Moms: experienced mothers who are willing to minister to younger moms as directed in Titus 2.
- To register and pay ($25 yearly), visit the link below:
- Register online for mom2mom
On the first Wednesday of every month, we welcome a speaker to encourage and teach us! If you want to get to know other moms, get advice on important parenting issues and learn to find peace in your parenting journey - mom2mom is the place for you!
Meeting Dates & Times
- Beginning September 6th: Wednesday Mornings at 9 AM in the Fireside Room (G207) - childcare by advance reservation only
- Beginning October 3rd: Wednesday Evenings at 6 PM in the Fireside Room (G207) - childcare by advance reservation only
You are welcome to attend meetings at either time. If you cannot attend at your regular time, please join us at the other time.
- mom2mom Meeting Schedule will be posted soon! We normally have our large group/speaker meeting on the first Wednesday of each month. Other Wednesdays, we will have our weekly mom2mom Bible study.
- Childcare is free but you must RSVP by emailing Tiffany Moro by noon on the Monday before each meeting!
There are no upcoming events for this ministry.