Joining God's movement, doing life together...
Doing life isn't easy. For our families to thrive, we need people who are where we are. Life Groups are small and intimate and meet in homes or other areas outside the church during the week, doing life together through Bible study, fellowship and ministry opportunities.
For more information, please email Beth at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 865.966.9791.
New Group Curriculum
This winter and spring, January 8 - May 14, our Sunday School classes (and some life groups) will use curriculum from The Gospel Project. This curriculum will complement our sermon series, The Word. Copies of the curriculum are available from Lifeway - printed copies are $6.99 each and electronic copies (viewable in the Lifeway Reader app or online) are $1.99 each. More information about each study can be found at the links below - print copies of the books can also be ordered or purchased at our local Lifeway store. If you have any questions, please contact Pastor Mike Watson or Beth Glenn in our Adult Discipleship Ministry.
God the Creator: Janaury 8 - February 12
God the Redeemer: February 19 - March 26
God the Savior: April 2 - May 14
Life Group Curriculum
- For King and Country Curriculum
- Thank You - November 13, 2016
- Thank You - November 20, 2016
- Thank You - November 27, 2016
- Light a Candle of Hope - December 4, 2016
- Light a Candle of Peace - December 11, 2016
- Light a Candle of Joy - December 18, 2016
- Fill out the Life Group Leader Application if you are intested in facilitating a Life Group
There are no upcoming events for this ministry.