- Text FBCSPORTS to 57711 and hit send
- You will receive a text back asking you if you want to opt in - you have to reply "YES" to complete the process.
Summer Sports Camps
Summer Sports Camps are designed to teach the fundamentals of basketball and cheerleading in a fun, engaging environment. Coach to camper ratio is kept low to ensure quality instruction and individual attention.
- Registration is now open!
- All grades listed are for the 2019-2020 school year.
- What to bring: Please wear comfortable clothing and tennis shoes and don't forget your clearly marked water bottle.
2019 Summer Sports Camps Dates & Fees
- CHEER CAMP (K - 4th grade) // July 8 - 12 // 9 AM - Noon // $90
- BASKETBALL CAMP (1st - 4th grade) // July 15 - 19 // 9 - 11 AM // $80
- BASKETBALL CAMP (5th - 6th grade) // July 22 - 26 // 9 AM - Noon // $90
- CHEER CAMP // Grades K - 4th // Register Here
- BASKETBALL CAMP // Grades 1st - 4th // Register Here
- BASKETBALL CAMP // Grades 5th - 6th // Register Here
Kid Fit is designed to provide children ages 6 - 12 with the opportunity to become more active, physically and mentally fit, while building the framework for development into healthy youth and active adults. These classes have the potential to improve self-esteem, reduce childhood obesity and shape positive attitudes by making fitness fun!
- Monday and Wednesday mornings from 8:45 - 10:45 AM
- $70 for all 14 sessions or $6 per class
- Available Dates: June 3, 5, 17, 19, 24, 26 // July 1, 3, 8, 10, 15, 17, 22, 24
- For boys and girls ages 6 - 12
A typical class includes a warm-up, muscle endurance, strength exercises, play activities to make kids' fitness fun and a short devotional!
Concord Fall Cheer
This league offers girls the opportunity to learn cheerleading in a noncompetitve, Christian environment. Devotions are presented at each practice.
- REGISTRATION GOING ON NOW...will close once full!
- Mandatory Cheer Clinic - August 1 from 5:30-7:30 PM in the FBC Gyms
- Concord Fall Cheer is offered to girls, ages Kindergarten - 4th Grade
- Practices begin August 12
- Season runs August 31 - October 19
- Cheer teams practice one night a week and cheer for one game on Saturday
- Practices and games take place at the Farragut Campus fields
- We encourage girls wanting to cheer to come to our Summer Cheer Camp because your girls will learn all the things they will be doing in teh fall and have summer to practice.
Concord Cheer Registration
Concord Flag Football
This league offers boys and girls the opportunity to play football in a noncompetitive, Christian environment. Devotions are presented at every practice.
- Registration is OPEN! Register online by league (multiple children within the same league will require different email addresses)
- Concord Flag Football is offered to boys and girls, ages Kindergarten - 7th Grade
- Teams practice one day a week beginning in August and play games on Saturdays in September and October
- Practices and games take place at the Kingston Pike fields
- Once spaces are full in this league, registration will close
- Registration fee is $85
Concord Basketball teaches the fundamentals of basketball, good sportsmanship, and the Good News of God’s love. Children receive the support and encouragement they need to feel part of a team.
Concord Basketball is primarily a volunteer led organization and we need your help! We need head and assistant coaches in all leagues. We also need volunteers in the following areas: sorting uniforms, team parent assistant, and league commissioners for each grade level. If you would be interested in volunteering for one of these positions, please note it on your registration form. Call our office at 865-672-1450 for more information.
- Registration will open mid-September 2019
- Concord Basketball is offered to boys and girls, 1st-6th Grade
- Cost is $85 per player
- Practices/Season will begin late November 2019
- Waiver of Liability & Parent Concussion Information
Concord Spring Soccer
Concord Soccer provides the opportunity for children to enjoy the game of soccer while learning important principles such as sportsmanship, teamwork and Christ-likeness.
PLEASE NOTE: Once registration is full...spaces are gone. Your child can be put on a waiting list if you call our office at 865.672.1450.
- Registration will open the first week of January 2020!
- Evaluations 3rd-5th Grade Boys and Girls ONLY - February 26 from 5:30-7:30 PM on FBC Soccer Fields
- Concord Spring Soccer is offered to boys and girls, ages 4 Years - 5th Grade
- Teams practice once a week beginning in March and play games on Saturdays in April and May
- Practices and games take place on the Farragut Campus
- Registration will close once spaces are full.
Concord Sports Coach Registration
Thank you so much for considering serving as a head or an assistant coach in our sports leagues. This wonderful ministry would not happen without our MANY volunteer coaches. We truly appreciate each of you! We hope that each of you will join us in our passion for sharing Christ through sports.
Below are a few important details that we need to share to those who are considering coaching:
- The primary reason we offer sports programs is to share Jesus with young athletes in a positive way that will hopefully impact them throughout the rest of their lives while they learn and practice skills for their sport. We require all of our head coaches to have a personal commitment to Jesus and to regularly attend a church. Devotion time is mandatory and must be included in your practice sessions.
- It is not crucial that you have been an athlete in the past, but you will need to be able to teach the sport specific skills to the players. It is a good idea to pair coaches together that can address both the spiritual aspect, as well as the physical aspect of the sport.
- We will provide you with everything you need to make coaching as easy as possible – i.e., rules/guidelines, devotions, and all equipment. We start off each season with a coach’s meeting where you will receive your coach’s manual, roster, practice schedule and game schedule. We will go over everything at the coach’s meeting and try to answer any questions you have.
- Forms that you must either fill out and return to Concord Sports or just read for information if you decide to coach are listed below. You can print these out, and if needed, return to our office:
- Background Check - if you are new this year (or yours is older than 3 years) this will need to be filled out and returned. Download form HERE
- Concussion Information Sheet – (FYI) check the box on the coach form that you are familiar with this information. Download form HERE
- Child Protection Policy – (FYI) initial on coach info sheet that you have received this information. Download form HERE
Sign up to be a Coach HERE
There are no upcoming events for this ministry.