Concord Counseling Ministry
"He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds."
- Psalm 147:3
Concord Counseling Center is staffed by a team of dedicated, professionally trained and licensed counselors. It is a place where brokenness can be freely acknowledged and find healing and peace.
Matthew 11:28-30 says "Come to me, all who are weary and heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and humble in heart; and You shall find rest for your souls. For My yoke is easy and My load is light."
The Center is committed to providing Christ centered and Biblically based care, recognizing the Word of God as the ultimate source of truth while utilizing psychological principles and techniques that are compatible with Scripture.
- Marriage and family enrichment
- Spiritual growth and Biblical discipleship
- Personal healing and lasting recovery
- Emotional, relational and spiritual "wellness"
- Reconciliation and unity with marriages, families and the church
- Assistance in financial planning, budgeting and money management
- $100 initial visit
- $65-$85 per subsequent visit based on counselor
Hours of Operation
- Monday-Thursday: 9 AM - 7 PM
- Friday: 9 AM - 5 PM
*When the First Baptist Concord campus is closed for inclement weather, Concord Counseling Center will be closed. We will notify all clients when the center is closed.
There are no upcoming events for this ministry.
Concord Counseling Center
11704 Kingston Pike
Knoxville, TN, 37934