Concord Christian School
Building a Legacy of Faith...
First Baptist Concord is home to Concord Christian School, a fully accredited, college-preparatory school that offers students in grades K-12 a dynamic, distinctively Christian education.
The mission of Concord Christian School is to lead students to connect with Christ, grow in faith, and serve with conviction - making a world of difference.
The preschool was established in 1969, the elementary school was launched in 1996, the middle school opened in 1999 and the dream of a high school was fulfilled in 2009.
CCS has over 700 students in grades K-12 and over 1100 students including Concord WEE Preschool. CCS is accredited by both the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) and the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS).
Some of the hallmarks of a CCS education include:
- Caring, Christian educators who are certified in their field of teaching and excel at biblical integration
- Teachers and staff who understand that living lives of faith before our students is a high calling
- Providing student opportunities for community service and missions
- Comprehensive course offerings at all grade levels (K-12)
- Outstanding facilities, including several gyms and multiple fine arts stages
- A strong focus on advancing technology, fine arts, and athletics
We invite you to contact the school office at 865.966.8858 to arrange for a tour. We also encourage you to explore our website, concordchristianschool.org.
There are no upcoming events for this ministry.
Amanda Lane CCS High School & Middle School Principal
Haley Cottrell CCS Executive Assistant to Head of School
Leigh Ledet CCS Elementary School Principal
Linda Reedy CCS Academic Dean
Stephanie Mason CCS Director of Admissions and Marketing