Welcome to Concord Kids!
We have three values that we believe help us to reach families in our community and open doors so kids can learn about Jesus.
1 - FUN
We believe that when we create a fun atmosphere where kids WANT to be, we open the door for kids to learn about God. We want kids to be so excited about coming to church on Sundays that they are dragging their parents here! We are committed to creating engaging large group sessions and fun series to get kids and their families to church.
2 - FRIENDS
Fun opens the door to get kids to church, but relationships bring them back. We believe that kids need community and that is found inside small groups with other kids and with a leader that cares about your child!
3 - FAITH
Fun opens the door, relationships bring them back, but faith is what really matters! More than anything, we want partner with parents to introduce kids to a lifelong relationship with Jesus.
What to Expect
1. Check-In: We are committed to keeping your child safe and secure while they are in Concord Kids, so every child is required to check into a computer and wear a security nametag. On your first visit, please see a volunteer at the Guest Check-In in the Preschool lobby who will help you check-in for the first time and assign your child to a small group.
2. Small Group: Every child is assigned a small group where leaders will care for and teach your child and they can build friendships with their peers. This is where kids open the Bible and learn God’s Word, play games together and pray for one another. You will drop off and pick up your child in their small group room.
3. Large Group: During Concord Kids, small groups will travel to a large group environment where we worship together, play games and creatively learn the Bible lesson for the day.
4. Pick Up: When Concord Kids is over, parents must show their security tag before we allow you to enter the Preschool hall. This ensures that only adults who are authorized to pick up children are in the secure area. Your child’s small group leader will match the code on the parent security tag with your child’s nametag. If either of you lose your tag, please see a Concord Kids volunteer in the Preschool lobby.
Which hour of Concord Kids should my child attend?
Concord Kids is offered at 9AM and 10:45AM. Both hours are identical for children in 1st-5th grades. We encourage parents to send their child to one hour of Concord Kids (either while parents are in a class or serving) and bring your child with you to worship for the other hour.
Where is the Elementary lobby?
The Concord Kids Elementary lobby is on the lower level of the Preschool/Children's Building, which is east of the tall worship center.We recommend that you park behind the building and take the elevator or stairs to the lower level.
Children's Ministry Highlights
Sons of the King 2015
Daughters of the King 2014
Events & Opportunities
View the events tab at the top of the page to connect with upcoming Children's Ministry events.
Grades 1st - 5th Time: 5:45 to 6:45
Vacation Bible School at First Baptist Concord
Visit the ConcordQuest page to learn more about FBC's Vacation Bible School.
Parent's Night Out
Select Fridays from 6-9:30 PM on the Kingston Pike Campus
Parent's Night Out is a ministry for parents and their young children. Infants through 5th graders are welcome to join the PNO children’s activities at FBC, where they will receive dinner and enjoy fun activities while their parents take a break.
- Register your child(ren) for Parent's Night Out
- Next PNO - February 24
- Register HERE