Complete Missions 101
- Missions 101 is an 8-hour course and is offered in 7-week and 4-week schedules; Register online for the next session
- Also, Child Protection Training is required by our international and church plant partners; Watch this video, fill out the worksheet, and turn into the missions office where it will be kept on-file for 4 years
Get a Passport
*Passports are required for international opportunities only. U.S. and community projects only require a photo I.D.
Discover Opportunities and MOVE
- Projects and trips are listed as “opportunities” under each FBC ministry partner’s page.
Not sure where to go and/or what you can do?
You have been uniquely gifted by God to reveal His glory! Our team would love to spend time talking and praying with you about where your gifts, experience, personality, and passion (SHAPE profile) would be utilized to the fullest. The SHAPE tool is also available for your personal growth and to assist you in identifying key components that will help you determine where and how to serve.
- SHAPE Spiritual Gifts Test
- Call 865.671.5587 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to begin your missional journey!
Looking for a mission trip form?
The following forms must filled out every 4 years:
- Missions@Concord Application
- Friend Reference Form (x2)
- Ministry Leader Reference Form
- Background Check Form
The Following form must be filled out for EVERY trip: